So Quite New for afreezingnote
Title: So Quite New by rockstarpeach
"Damn," Dean says. "Well, okay, if you seriously can’t wait until we get back to my room…" Castiel can hear him smiling. Castiel smiles as well but he hides it in the folds of his trousers as he works them onto the hanger, then the line.
"Do you ever think about anything else?" he chastises. It’s only for show. Really, he knows that Dean does, especially these days. Dean’s got much more on his mind than sex and honestly, Castiel sometimes has a hard time understanding what it is about himself that Dean finds so attractive.
He’s trapped in a body that isn’t his, or wasn’t his, at first. It belonged to someone who took decent enough care of it, ate well and exercised and clipped his nails and cut his hair, but for Castiel, this body has only ever been utilitarian. Until Dean, that is.
This was my gift in the exchange. It’s a lovely dive into Castiel’s thoughts about his body with reference to e. e. cumming’s i like my body. Go give this author some love—it’s well-deserved.
Rating: NC 17
Any warnings: sexuality, minor language, polyamory, new relationship
Joan Jett rumbled from the Impala’s speakers, and as the closing chords of The French Song faded away, Dean lowered the volume to a faint murmur.
“Why are we doing this again?”
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
(Source: micromys, via thewalkingmapal)
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never